Restaurant Cafe de Paris
Description Restaurant Cafe de Paris
Gourmet restaurant located in the right place to visit after a nice tour through the city of Malaga, and which is right next to the historical center of the plaza de toros, port and cathedral.
Its cooking openness flavors and textures evokes the tradition of Málaga and the Mediterranean Sea. Dishes made intelligently, with strict respect for the ingredients and always taking advantage of seasonal flavors: lobster spring, Easter lemon, mushrooms in autumn ...
The Café de Paris restaurant also offers its customers a cellar with the best selection of fine wines with Designation of Origin of Spain, as well as a tasting room for wine and oils.
Style & Specialities Restaurant Cafe de Paris
Some of the sophisticated recipes that can be found at the Restaurant Café de Paris are:
- Malaga cod salad with citrus and black olives
- False sushi foie terrine with orange peel
- Málaga shrimp carpaccio with guacamole and sour cream with salted caramel micro vegetable
- cannelloni yogurt raspberry vinegar
- Malaga fried prawns with sea lettuce cream
- Sea bass with caviar citrus biological and Dutch
- Puff pastry crisp and creamy coffee coffee
- Nido banana with toffee ice cream, lemon peel and iced coffee
Comments about the Restaurant Cafe de Paris.
Tell us your opinion and experience in this restaurant in Malaga Center
Post a comment:
Location Restaurant Cafe de Paris
Mornings: 13:30 to 15:30
Tel. 952 225 043
Calle Vélez Málaga, 8,
Contact Restaurant Cafe de Paris - Malaga Center
To request information about this restaurant, please, fill out our booking form below.
You can also call us at (+34) 952 410 151.